Tuesday 20 April 2010

STILL WAITING........

For Bob to get home...... It looks like flights are now moving but bob is in Holland so hopefully he will be here for weekend.

The weather is idyllic at the moment and I cannot find a thing to moan about. I love early mornings Nookie has a small breakfast whilst I give him a quick flick over and check for any lumps bumps bites, mask on I leave him to it, I try and get most things done before lunch, we have had some really warm afternoons so shorts and sunglasses have been the dress code of the day.

I seemed to have landed another small job I am not looking for jobs I just seemed to get lumbered maybe it's because I was born on a Saturday (Saturdays child works hard for a living) It's just mowing a small lawn and opening the windows to air the house and it's just round the corner from me so I can walk or ride my bike there.

My sister who is in the UK e-mailed me to see if it was OK to come over when the rest of the clan is out in June so we can all get together I don't know how my little house is going to cope but it will be good for us all to be together, I think I will go and price a tent up, that would solve mothers snoring problem LOL

2 comments:

Di said...

I bet Scotty would love a tent!!

trudi said...

Hope Bob makes it for the week-end.