Monday 12 April 2010

SPEND....SPEND.....SPEND.....

I wish!!! I have had a trip to Perigreux and Limoges no reason other than I needed a bit of retail therapy and was happy to window shop. I have a list of things I want but as usual I have to go with the list of things I need which is zero at the moment unlike the list of things I want which is a 101........That's Life.

Saturday was Di's birthday and we all needed a Chinese fix so I booked a table at the one in St Yrieix......What a mission, we have been role playing booking a table in French lessons but it was quite funny trying to talk french to a Chinese person talking french with a Chinese accent. We had a good night and Di stayed over, her consumption of a box of wine and gossiping until 3am put payed to anything being done on Sunday Tee Hee.

A friend has given me two chickens so I have been on the lookout for a chicken coop and will be going to look at one on Tuesday.......everyone here in France seems to have chickens and Bob seems keen, it will be nice sending Scotty out in a morning to collect eggs for his breakfast!!

1 comment:

Claire said...

he could build a coop, an addition to the list of jobs when he's there.. LOL