Thursday 15 April 2010

ANOTHER HG........

Went to the dordogne HG demo with Di today it was a beautiful day and I left Nookie happily grazing a rested field. The demo was a "Horse Whisperer" what a cock of a title......He was actually a very nice calm very astute guy, I did see moments of bullshit but as Di said he did need to put on a show and it went on a bit too long for me and I started to get flippant, and he had OCD with his rope which caused us to have the giggles.

My new chicken coop was delivered yesterday and its quite dinky not as large as it looked in the picture, so I am now trudging round trying to decide where it can go, where it wont be whipped up and blown into anja's field......I have visions of a scene from Wizard of Oz with the chickens inside whizzing in the air with the wind LOL.

7 comments:

trudi said...

LOL I was hoping that you guys went so I can find out more ;-)...the title HW made me giggle when I checked out his web site but as you say one has to have an angle if you're going to attract a band of adoring 40 something females...oh err did I just say that?

Claire said...

you did, trudi, you did .. but was he in fact adored, that is the question :-) doesn't sound like it LOL

trudi said...

I believe that he indeed has his adoring fans...whistle, I think Di maybe one too!!

bellecroix said...

She was smitten I couldn't drag her away tee hee ;-)

Di said...

Oh for f***s sake!!!

trudi said...

mmm, Whispering Di...it kinda has a ring to it ;-)

bellecroix said...

Di.....Are you whispering "Oh for f***s sake!!!" or shouting ;-)