Sunday 4 April 2010

STILL RAINING.....


Cats and dogs but it has softened the ground so that I have been able to dig a small veg plot it was hard work topping the grass and I have made good use of the hundreds of stones that have been dug up, the spoil has been put under the laurels and two barrows of manure dug in, I would like a raised bed......how hard can it be!!

Went to see a shetland pone as a companion for Nookie, WHY is nothing straight forward he is the smallest, cutest guy called Bertie BUT he is only 6 and the lady had acquired him??? no papers no chip I don't want some french person claiming him back...WHY are there so many odd English folk in France always rescuing things.

Went for supper to Vicky's Saturday night and watched a video Marley and Me I had been warned not to watch it because I would cry and guess what! I really blubbered.

1 comment:

Claire said...

a good view ...sunshine? ! jealous!