Sunday 17 January 2010

SUNSHINE........



What a tonic it is.............It was a lovely sunny day today but it's not lulling me into a false sense of "spring is on the way" I know it has to get worse before it gets better! I took full advantage.... 3 loads of washing on the line....rug off nookie....hay nets done for the next few days...... fenced off some of my garden and let nookie graze most of the afternoon......open the windows and let some fresh air in.

Playing with Molly in the front field we heard gun shots very close by, Nookie did his Arab impression and I quickly hustled Molly indoors the chasse were just at the back of us they didn't get any closer and didn't seem to stay around long.

Went out for lunch with Di and Trudi on Friday It was a much needed outing after being so isolated with the recent snow. I enjoy going out for lunch and it was none stop chatting which I also enjoy. I always come away from our little tete-a-tete's with the answer to at least one of my worries........I also seemed to have only paid one euro for my meal I had a 50 euro note and came away with 49 euros TEE HEE typical me...........this means another lunch to pay them back!!!

3 comments:

Di said...

Wasn't it lovely this afternoon, I did a little bit of gardening.
How did you manage that, yes, definately a lunch on you!!! lol

Claire said...

yup, more lunch it seems! however did you manage that one?

we can't quite get as far as washing on the line yet, unfortunately..

trudi said...

Lunch was good and almost free hehehe. Nookie looks very happy!