Saturday 30 January 2010

BORING........

Snow again!! it started about 11am and by 1pm it was 2" deep. Richard and Lisa came round for lunch and to drop off the alternator for the pickup. I was quite surprised to see they had managed to get here through the snow and on the way over they had witnessed the post van slide into a ditch, they stopped off and got me some bread and lunch was a quick affair as it didn't look like it was going to ease and they were panicking they wouldn't get home. Earlier I had heard a tanker slide down the hill I think he managed to carry on.

A nice evening under my snuggie watching TV with glass of wine and a bag malteasers.... roll on summer.

2 comments:

Di said...

Good idea Bev, might do that myself, except my Mum ate my full bag of maltezers while she was here. And she says she doesn't like chocolate!!
I do have some wine though......

trudi said...

keep the maltezers but I'll take the wine, yes the snow IS boring.