Friday 8 January 2010

MOLLY BALL......

Is a bit like beach volley ball but you replace the sand with snow and include a molly dog....... I have found a way to occupy molly with a ball that doesn't include me, she chases the volley ball all around the fields pushing it with her nose and tossing it up in the air getting up to great speed thus exercising herself on her own nobody else needed......Sorted!!!

Went shopping today just to get stocked up with goodies for the expected freeze which we are feeling tonight the wind has arrived and it is bitter cold. Stopped off for a cuppa at Vicky's nice to have a chat with a human. I arrived home around 2ish and Nookie had been in the front field, I leave his lunch in his shelter and as I opened the gate for him to go through he set off at a rate of knots bucking and twisting, it was nice to see...........what it really meant was where have you been I am starving and cold.

1 comment:

Di said...

Glad you're managing to get out, you won't starve then. Nooks seems happy.