Saturday 23 January 2010

LOVE IT..........

The weather...........not a breath of wind the sun had some heat and the sky is blue, we have had a couple of days like that then today it set off promising but faded into overcast but no rain........it's coming!!!! Nookie had the morning grazing on my lawn the grass is quite long and emerald green so I just let him wander around nibbling away, I was sat at the computer and molly was unusually snoozing in her bed when a big chestnut face appeared at the french windows we both jumped up.....molly barking......me shouting "get off my patio" as you do, when I thought Awwwww he has come to look at us and see were we live.......NO he just wanted to deposit a shit for the roses.....bless him.

Bob home tomorrow yippee we need to pick two rollo's of hay up but that's about it for jobs this visit, I think he will be tinkering with the pickup and he keeps molly entertained, Its his parental duty to take charge of her for three days!

Tuesday....... I went to Periguex for a Chinese buffet .......right up my street, it was really good as predicted I stuffed myself by eating prawns of all descriptions. I had to pass on the breadcrumb prawns.....too many on my plate, when I returned for seconds or it could of been thirds the breadcrumb prawns turned out to be frog legs.........Pheeeew.

Thursday.....Went over to Di's had bacon and egg buttys Mmmmmmm she thinks I go over to see her and Jim!!!!

2 comments:

Claire said...

spring coming early down your way?

Di said...

Oooooh, I'm hurt!!!!
C.U. tomoz!!