Monday 4 January 2010

RESOLUTIONS........

Bob returned home on Sunday, I have never seen the airport so full everyone returning home after the Xmas holidays. The airport is such a double edge sword you are either soooo happy that you are meeting someone or soooo sad that they are going back. I still just want to get under the duvet for the full day when Bob goes home and Molly seemed really sad this time which didn't help.

Monday morning and lots of jobs to do made some walnut bread and a mushroom curry which will last me a couple of days, keeping my eye on the snow forecast I think I will be ready for it this time.

Nookie still seems fine how can any animal look happy with the grey, rain and mud that we have had, he is eating fine, he has been lying down and he has a buck and a whizz round. I will keep looking for a chum.

Resolutions..........

I will put weight on
I will drink more
I wont get fitter
I wont ride more
I wont learn french

Think that's about it!!!

2 comments:

Di said...

Oooh are you still sad? Hope not. Good resolutions!!! See you soon. x

trudi said...

Don't be sad. You can come over any time if you're fed up Bev.
Love the resolutions.