Wednesday 6 January 2010

IT'S BACK.........

The snow has returned it was forecast snow flurries for this morning so at 9.30 I set off to get some shopping in I got about 2miles when I hit a snow blizzard, I quickly turned round and just made it back home. The roads are covered with snow again and it's very cold, quite and Erie I am a bit low on milk and coffee otherwise I have plenty in, I have loads of wood ready for the fire and all my hay is loose in the other stable the only thing I have to struggle with is iced up water buckets.................so up yours SNOW!!!

I have been making stuff all morning Bread, Soup, a Potatoe gratin, and my brussel sprout gratin, I have a red thai curry on the stove Mmmmmm.

2 comments:

trudi said...

b*gger, if it wasn't for the snow I'd be over for thai curry, yummy. Keep warm

Unknown said...

Is the curry ect,made in your cafe. You seem to make a lot of food for you.