Friday 2 October 2009

TIME

Not enough of it........been really busy these last few days, the majority of which is spent either cutting grass or brambles. I have been making space for my rollo of hay which my Dutch neighbour is kindly delivering for me and letting me have a pallet for it to stand on, I have also got my feed in the garage so all I need now is some horses, which should have arrived on Thursday but with one thing and another they are now due Tuesday.

Farrier called today so that's done, we have been hacking out most mornings and his feet had split a little but Anthony did a good job and they now look great. He is such an easy horse I often wonder when I listen to other peoples problems......which there seems to be a lot of!! with folks who move their horses to France...................... How lucky am I

No comments: