Friday 30 October 2009

DUUUUUUH!!!!!!

Did the deed yesterday and informed the owners I was not taking them up on their kind offer of loaning Isla, nothing was decided on her return....... she is welcome to stay until a suitable home is found for her.

The dentist has been today, Nookie's teeth were last seen to about 13mths ago he needed some rasping on his hooks which were a tad sharp but nothing drastic.... 60 euros.....ker ching......... Isla's turn a bit more work needed he advised me she had not been done for some time, he was doing his stuff and we were chatting about my dilemma with her and the reason she would not be ridden again, as you do!!!! he decided to just do enough to make it comfortable for her to eat...... another 60 euros........ker ching. After a good natter 2 cups of coffee off he went, waving goodbye I just thought Duuuuuuuuh why have I just paid for Isla. I DID LAUGH.

3 comments:

trudi said...

hehe you gotta laugh Bev, or you'd cry!

Claire said...

way it goes .. and you wouldn't have been happy with yourself if she'd been uncomfortable whilst in your care.. ask them for the money!

bellecroix said...

No.... you are right claire I wanted to tell him not to do her but I felt I cannot leave her...I do laugh at the situations I get myself into.

By the way trudi I signed the petition!!!