Tuesday 13 October 2009

ONE WEEK ON...........................

One week on.............Since the horse's arrived and I had my first French lesson.

A lovely cool sunny morning even if it was a bit blustery so I thought lets try a bit of lunging......only at walk mind! it was just to see what they both made of the situation, we went down to the gates and walked up to the cross roads, Isla was not too bad but I will need to go off somewhere when Bob arrives so he can keep an eye on her, Then it was just in the field, Nookie was a star he follows me where ever I go, stands when asked to, no problem about leaving, I will try taking Isla out and see what he makes of it.

Quick change off to French lesson number two, Richard and Sandra turned up new person called Pete...... a Texan and moi. Alan has moved to the morning class and Mimi and Joan were a no show, so our little group is nice. Today we had to ask and reply to questions from each other...... good fun!! "j'ai mal a la tete"

One week on..............and I am really pleased with Mollie the collie she seems to understand she cannot go in the fields with the horses and stays when I have to fill buckets etc.. etc.. if I am doing anything else with them I keep her in the house, I am not brave enough yet to leave her and I panic when I cannot see her...............what a Silly Billy I am.

The weather is on the turn feeling a lot cooler but we still have flies!!!!!! it is forecast to drop to - 1 at night so I think the rugs may have to come out as Nookie has not really put up much of a winter coat yet, he would be like a teddy if we were still in UK.

No comments: