Wednesday 28 October 2009

LADIES WHO LUNCH.......

Should learn to stop after the 6th bottle of wine..............Had a really nice day at Trudie's lovely food good company and great discussion, which helped me make the BIG decision regarding Isla? I will not be taking up the offer of a long term loan Shame!! but I feel better already. I might go with the idea of a sheep.....At least Molly with have a job to do.

Tuesday....... 3rd French lesson nothing is fecking sinking in plus I only did half my home work, completely forgot to write 5 sentence's so I looked the knob head of the class........no gold star for me. No lesson next week so double the amount of homework, we have to choose a subject and talk about it HELP! The paper work is fill in the blank with est-ce que or qu'est-ce que, I hope I will look back at this blog and laugh.......maybe not!!!

Had to put Nookies new fly rug on today it was so warm and sunny the flies were making them run in to the shelters, it fits him really well the neck has ear holes in so it doesn't slip down and a good fitting belly flap, so with his mask on he looks really daft Ooh and its silver and red.

Molly's Story.............

Molly is my 18mth old Border Collie bitch, I am writing this because she is asleep in my place in front of the tele, she is not really allowed on the furniture! and it upsets me when I remember why I allow her to be there.

She was born on May 2nd 2008 at Nord Vue Farm Carlisle in Cumbria, her mum was Jess she was not a good worker preferred to have her belly tickled than round sheep up, dad was Jim a very good sheepdog who worked everyday on the farm. Jess had 7 puppies Molly, Dolly, Taz, Ow, Indie, stumpy and patch, I saw them born and didn't really want a dog, but she obviously knew because she poo'ed on me, before they were 8 weeks old I came to France for a month in June, hoping they would all have been sold when I got back. In France I received a photo on my phone saying "I need a home Bev" from my friend Steph......Thanks Steph. when I returned home there were 3 pups left molly was one of them, still resisting the pleas to have her a couple came to see the last three pups, I was holding Molly when they said they wanted a bitch, John looked at me and I nodded....... he apologised and told them there was only the two boys left.

...........................to be continued

4 comments:

Di said...

It was good to see you and catch up!!
Glad you've made a decision about Isla, something will turn up!
I don't think "fecking" is a french word.
As regards your french lessons, you might be in the s**t.
Est-ce que vous ĂȘtes dans la merde?
Or Qu'est-ce que vous faites dans la merde?
Get doing your homework!!! :-) x

trudi said...

lol Bev, not teachers pet then! Looking forward to more of the Molly story.

Claire said...

moi aussi. mais pas bon.

l'histoire de molly c'est interessant...

and i'm not even in france, LOL. A level, failed.

fecking is irish (they use that a lot in Dub...)

Di said...

Hehe, yeah, I remember Father Ted!!