Monday 8 February 2010

BLAZING SADDLES.......

Is the new horse group that has been set up and today I went to the first meeting along with Di and Trudie, there was a good turnout and its surprising how many Brits with horses are in this little area, there was a couple of token knobheads! A stroppy IT person, a couple of blokes, then the wrinkly brigade......... ageing women who have lost their nerve and just want to hack, A Natural Horsemanship Bod, a Classical Dressage Diva, a senora with two Spanish pones and the lady that seems to be organizing the group is a Paddock Paradise guru....she also rings bells as a pastime....very odd!!! A good morning and my desire to be nosey and being the only "normal" person there will keep me attending!!!

A lovely sunny spring day today after pottering around and doing horsey jobs my new neighbours who are down on a flying visit and are slowly moving things from the UK...... they still don't have a moving in date invited me over for a sherry......God I am turning into my Auntie Barbara she "loves a sherry"

2 comments:

Di said...

Ahem - what do you mean, you were the only 'normal' person there!!!!!
I'm sure that was me..........then again........

Claire said...

define "normal" :-)

and that paddock paradise sounds like a really good plan, if you've the land to do it...