Wednesday 10 March 2010

FRENCH (OUR...YOUR...THEIR)

This weeks french....

OUR
notre/nos (p)

YOUR
votre/vos (p)

THEIR
leur/leurs (p)

nos parents......vos parents......leurs parents
notre enfant.....votre enfant.....leur enfant
nos enfants.......vos enfants......leurs enfants
notre voiture... votre voiture.....leur voiture

Most of this weeks lesson was recapping on two weeks of homework which I had managed to do on Sunday, next week we move to Wednesday afternoons.

I have been busy power washing everything and anything........front and back patios, windows, 2 tables, chairs, bench, buckets and even the car! its very satisfying power washing.

It has been very windy and cold for the last couple of days so I have been on edge slightly, keep checking whether stables still there! at least it has dried the mud up. This morning it was trying its best to snow.

4 comments:

Claire said...

what i can never remember is "my" and does it dependent on my sex, or that of the object/person?

trudi said...

Oh isn't it sooo cold! Still, as you say...dry which is, in itself, a godsend after the wet and snow we've all had this winter, roll on spring.


Oh and it agrees with the object Claire as in 'mon cheval' (I'm female but the horse being male makes it mon not ma). I love Bev and Di doing French on their blogs, I really should make more effort!!

bellecroix said...

Well explained Trudi.....I am such a beginner at french it must seem very basic ;-)

trudi said...

Bev said.........Well explained Trudi.....I am such a beginner at french it must seem very basic ;-).......

Absolutely NOT Bev, I have so many gaps in my basics I really should go back to study more, I'm just too bloody lazy!!!