Saturday 20 March 2010

I DONT BELIEVE IT......

I want it to rain......my fields have no grass on them, you can see its trying to grow but it needs a good drenching. Will I ever be happy with the weather probably not. It has been nice and I absolutely love popping out in my Jim Jams, coffee in hand to feed Nookie put some hay out even poo pick, not a patch of mud in sight, then amble about HAPPINESS IS......

I have started working with Nookie only lunging and walking out, along with lots of grooming but not to much as I have taken his rugs off, his coat looks good as does his weight and feet, he has had a small amount of mud rash on his hind white sock which I have only just notice but a quick brush and de-scab and its clearing up. He enjoyed (if bucking, plunging, galloping around in a circle is enjoyment to a horse) our little lunge sessions, he has always been excellent to lunge so I will continue while the ground can cope with his antics.

Went out last night for dinner had a super night good grub lots of wine. Ann & Mick have been in Portugal for the winter and the weather has been the worst they have ever known.

No comments: