Friday 20 November 2009

WAITING FOR THE WEEKEND....

Bob home on Sunday hurray, His list of jobs is at 6 but they are all small so I hope the weather stays fine so he can enjoy his break it has been another beautiful day today. I still have some petunia's flowering their heads off which were bought at the end of June, they reminded me how lucky we are with the weather here and my thoughts went out to the people in Cumbria with the awful floods again, we lived in Penrith so know all too well how much it rains, it's such a beautiful part of the country but it never seems to have a summer. Last year every County/small agricultural show, two BHS events and Lowther driving trials were cancelled due to wet ground.........I hope none of that rain heads this way!!!!!

Anthony the farrier called today and it was a good exercise seeing how Nookie coped with Isla disappearing for 15 mins, Nks was first he was a good boy standing on my patio, Isla next.......Nks did his "I wish I was an arab" impersonation but soon calmed down and started grazing, job done........ Next was 2 two loads of washing I save it all up so it can go out on the line, then I had a mad couple of hours changing bedding and cleaning up it's funny but I was in the mood for cleaning.

2 comments:

trudi said...

Have a lovely week-end. Anthony was at my neighbours last night, pitch black and helping her lead her horse and donk back down the hill after their trims, bizare.

Di said...

Have a nice week Bev, say hello to Bob for me. :-)