Saturday 7 November 2009

MUD

Oh my goodness me, it's not stopped raining for the last week, the front of the stables are thick sloppy mud, not much I can do about it .......It reminds me of Rochdale and Eileen's.

Had a nice drive over to Di's on Monday and a whizz round in her alternative transport, I thought it was good fun, liked her new cat Tiger............did I just say I liked a cat!!!!!

Not really done anything with Nookie only change wet rugs and give him a human groom, he likes a good scratch from me and wiggles his top lip trying to groom me back.

Moved a fence line today, it makes Nookie's field larger and there was some tasty new grass to be had, then he tested the the electric fence for me WHY!! it did crack and off he went bucking, farting and snorting then slipped on his arse more bucking , farting and snorting but in between all this some lovely elevated trot work, hmmmmm need to give him a zap before schooling :-)

Thought for the day!...............................Life is awesome and sometimes hard. How giddy am I

4 comments:

Di said...

Eh, memories!!!! Eileens muddy fields. Why is it that everyone wants to sit in that thing? Weird.
Don't tell everyone that you school with a tazer, you'll be getting a vid on you tube!!!!

Oh, and you pinched that thought!!!! ;-)

trudi said...

Bev pinch a thought, nevvver!
Has his friend gone Bev? One horse makes less mud than two ;-)

bellecroix said...

No Trudi said friend is still with us with no sight of saying au revoir and she makes twice as much mud and poo as my boy :-(

trudi said...

pants :-(