Friday 13 November 2009

HAPPY TALK

Happy..... Happy...... happy...... happy talk

Talking about things you like to do.........

Surprise surprise I have pinched this idea from Trudi, start a post with a song relevant to your mood on the day, Good eh.

I had a fun day yesterday with Di at the boot fitting organised by the Horse Group, not that I am thinking of having boots on Nookie but I have an open mind and love to hear about everything, then I decide whether it's for me or not.

I really enjoyed the French girls talking English and the English talking French very surreal!!! But the best bit was.......... Pit Bull Clayton having a snap at a Canadian Mountie.............It was a Harry Hill moment........FIGHT!!!!! She handle herself brill and I was proud of her.

Friday: The sun has got his hat on hip hip hip hurray(I must stop this I need therapy) I left their rugs off today and watching Nookie grazing thought how well he was looking. I really must start doing something with him and as soon as Isla goes I will get going.........Hmmmmmmm

5 comments:

Di said...

Awww, thank you, but I must stop hitting the ceiling!!!!

bellecroix said...

Pop a pill darling....pop a pill

Claire said...

pit bull? di?

canadian mountie?

?

trudi said...

TELL me more, pit bull??? lol, good job I wasn't there to aid and abet!!

bellecroix said...

Not sure how I can explain........In a nutshell A question was asked, Di replyed to said question with a comment that "she jumped to conclusions" Canadian person retorted with "NO you jumped to conclusions" Di's face was a picture.........Ee by gum it was like being on a yard again.....Loved it!!!! ;-)