Wednesday 18 November 2009

DAYS

Lovely day today Just the right weather for doing something, started off frosty and foggy. As I was trudging round the field poo picking, the sun broke through so Nookie's breakfast snooze was disturbed with me showing him round the garden leading him up and down the drive and a good groom. It would have been a good opportunity to lunge but the ground is still too wet and I haven't really got anywhere only the front field which I don't want to trash yet.

After lunch I loaded up the pickup with bike and dog and off we went to RL again, it was peaceful and the only people we meet were a group looking for fungi...........well I think that was what they were doing!!!! they had baskets and were looking at the floor under the trees I cheerfully shouted bonjour as I whizzed by on the bike and they waved and shouted bonjour back.

Here is my day

3 comments:

Claire said...

:-)

Di said...

It looks beautiful, and you are going to be soooooo fit!!!!

Claire said...

if it's not too far away from you, the lake at marmont is quite good to cycle/walk round as well. my partner Allison did that in July (walked it) lovely.