Friday 24 September 2010

STORM...........

We had a humdinger of a storm last night, I was happily browsing the web when a flash of lightening and a clap of thunder saw me leaping in the air to unplug all the appliances, as I was reaching for the telephone plug I was sure we had been hit, thankfully not Pheeeew. The thunder shook the house and Molly was under the pillows very unusual for her, then the rain came....we did need it.


Fit club this morning followed by hair cut and colour and an offer to go riding on a fjord in a western saddle which I had a little sit on......very comfy. The offer I have accepted and look forward to a hack out......Yee Haw.

3 comments:

Di said...

Bloody hell, you were lucky! We've had our modem fried twice.
Sounds great, hope you have a good time.

trudi said...

It was a cracker (literally) wasn't it!

Scott said...

lol Remember while we were there. i was scared out of my skin