Friday 17 September 2010

FIT CLUB..........

Is a group of Silly Billys doing pilates and cardio vascular exercises in a small house in France twice a week, its good fun and I am enjoying the crack, my only concern is my overwhelming desire to stuff my face when I get home under the delusion that I have just burned loads of calories and need to replace them.

Pilates exercises teach awareness of breath and alignment of the spine it is quite difficult, especially when you get the muscle burn and I cannot get my legs into some of the positions.....This I blame on my mother, inflicting us with short sturdy legs I am sure they will come in useful for something but at the moment they are a hindrance!!

1 comment:

Claire said...

we tried pilates when we were away at christmas, meant to keep it up when came back but of course didn't....