Monday 20 September 2010

PAINTING..........

Bob left me to paint the small,longish wall at the front of the house.....No problem!!! What a mission and a faff cleaning brushes and rollers. It has taken me two days and I know now Bob will give it another coat. My wrist hurts my back hurts and I am splattered with paint, I think that's the end of painting for me!

My fields are looking better a small amount of grass is coming through but.....they look bare and need some equines. I will bide my time till the right ones turn up.

We are having some idyllic weather, blue Sky's warm sun and no wind it is a lot cooler at night, walking molls out at midnight the stars are fabulous and the only sound is the stags bellowing.

2 comments:

Di said...

It all adds to your fitness though!!! Think Karate Kid!

Claire said...

i gave up house painting some years go when i realised my neck couldn't hack it and my osteo bollocked me as he was repairing the damage...