Thursday 30 September 2010

AIR BAGS........

Another super boot camp on Tuesday and Thursday, we have a really nice group going and although it can be very hard work we do have a good giggle as well. We all have names.....Debs idea!!! she came up with most of them as she has a tremendous sense of humour
Private Entry......Marti
Private Parts......Debs
that's the sort of mind she has, feeling very left out she said she would think of something for me.

the girls suggested this......who needs friends!

In Tuesdays class we were introduced to some new moves and the "diving swan" I was quite good at, in fact I was the only one who got it, much to the hilarity of the others and the only reason I succeeded was because of my bust!!!!........ they acted as AIR BAGS and Private Air Bags joined the ranks.

No comments: