Saturday 1 May 2010

THERE HERE..........

Chickens..... two to be precise picked them up Friday left them for 24hrs in their coop (as instructed) and this afternoon let them out, within 5 mins they were through the brambles and pissed off on a new adventure, I stood there and thought I don't think I make a good chicken mum. By dusk they were round the pen trying to find a way in once they had sussed it out they walked up the ramp and that was that.

Thursday Bob returned to the UK after a frantic as usual (famous last words) 5 days he built the pen for the chickens and a gate!! put together and erected a rose arch, tinkered with the sit on, tinkered with the pickup, came shopping, went out two nights and sat in the sun for 10 mins.

On Thursday morning I fed Nookie and noticed he was doing something with his leg that wasn't normal I was poo picking and chatting to Bob when he came hurtling out of his shelter a huge convoy of contractors going past he looked fine! by the time we were back in the garden he came over to his water bucket hopping lame, I cleaned and hosed his foot after going through "he's got laminitis.......navicular.......abcess.......broken his fetlock/foot/shoulder/knee.....done a tendon" its taken two days but he seems OK and he has had a few silly moments today because two horses went past.........we have a few thick roots sticking up and I am hoping he has trod on one and bruised his foot.

1 comment:

Di said...

I hope he's ok, sure he will be xx