Sunday 16 May 2010

LIFE'S A FAFF..............

Been out with Di twice this week........A talk given by a very nice lady at the infamous "be out of here by 10pm bar" which was so cold we all sat wrapped up in pink fleece blankets, I managed to avert my eyes from noddy, all was going well and I was quite enjoying the talk when in her various descriptions of communicating with your horse one suggestion was "try sending him a text"!!! at this point my head slipped under the pink blanket in the hope nobody would see me laughing and I glazed over which was a shame.

Second outing with Di......Brantome for a vide whatsit it was a lovely day and we had a super lunch, we returned to the car to offload some purchases when the car boot didn't open and it sparked a conversation (grumpy old woman style) on the incompetence of inanimate objects and humans, by the end of the day we had concluded that..........LIFE'S A FAFF.

Bob due home on Friday with Julie and Christian as long as that incompetent Faffing volcano sods off

1 comment:

Di said...

Hehe, a great day. Agree totally about the faff, but quite an enjoyable faff all the same! x