Sunday 2 May 2010

HAPPY BUNNIE...........

A rather dull and chilly start to the day.....chickens fine just let them out this morning, Nookie still not 100% I watched him moving around whilst I had my coffee he never lifted his head from grazing the pain he has to go through for a mouthful of grass ;-)

By 11am I was at the plant fair, baguette and choc au pain in hand money in purse I planned my attack a viburnum bush and a lilac tree (white) in the car first, back for a red climbing rose, next was a verbena bonariensis, back again for butternut squash, raspberry canes, basil and coriander then I was back and forth between two stalls selling clematis, not being able to make my mind up no clematis was purchased, will save that for another day returned home a very happy Bunnie. Lit the fire and watched Badminton Horse Trials for the rest of the afternoon double happy Bunnie.

2 comments:

trudi said...

Sounds a great day, we missed you at the fete, didn't make it until the pm by which time some English bird had bought all the bargains!!

Di said...

Your garden's going to be great, how's nookie now?