Thursday 4 October 2012

It's Broke......

A few weeks ago I accidentally dropped my ipad on the kitchen floor.... A key ring in my bag had attached itself to the magnetic cover. I had placed it on the kitchen table and as I pull the key ring it dragged the ipad....bang on the floor it went..... it landed right on the corner shattering the glass but was still working so I have carried on using it....last night it was dead.....Nothing....Zilch.....Thank goodness we have the extended warranty and hopefully we will get it replaced.....This started a conversation on what technology we have seen come and go in our lifetime. The first 3 that come to mind.............







2 comments:

Di said...

Blimey, can you remember vinyl then? lol Hope you get it replaced.

bellecroix said...

Not only can I remember....I have vinyl singles....Last Christmas by Wham and the frog chorus by Wings???
and yes I did buy them LOL