Sunday 19 December 2010

FIRST........

Christmas Dinner, which was excellent really enjoyed it, especially because I risked my life to get it. The Horse Groups Xmas bash had been on/off because snow was forcast so when they said yes its on I set off to Di's in a flurry of snow which was settling on the roads and decided I would stay over.....off we went and by the time we had stuffed our face it had turned into rain and felt considerably warmer......or so I thought!!!!! I decided to go home, the road from la coquille to Jumilhac was quite bad and there is a steep and twisting climb and it was covered in snow I just put my foot down and stayed in the middle of the road.....round the bend 1 car in the ditch 1 hanging over the edge and 2 cars stopped, but a gap in the middle which I headed for and kept going, after that it's mostly down hill but it took me ages to do that stretch and was happy to have made it home!

2 comments:

Claire said...

scary stuff! glad you made it home!

Di said...

A good night!! x