Monday 13 December 2010

Bob arrived home on friday and he has had three lovely days...Blue skies a big yellow sun but quite nippy. We went for a long walk with Molly on Saturday to our favorite place and we all piled into the pickup to give it a run out Happy Days!!

I dont know why but moles send me into a rage and we seem to have a million of the bloody things, my garden is going to disappear into one big hole followed by the house. I use all the spoil for my veggie plot and new beds but it's a never ending mess and the more I clear them away the more pop up........SO we bought the bomb gizzmo that blows the blooooody things up, its gone off once and hey presto nothing for a day, its set up with a bucket over so molly and the chooks don't touch it......I have a horrible feeling they are going to get me back!

Thank goodness all the reality programmes have finished I feel I have been a slave to the television, most of it has been crap, the only excellent viewing has been Coronation Streets 50 years celebration and live episode which was FAN...TAS...TIC I have grown up with this programme and cannot believe its age.....Oooops do I mean my age!

No comments: