Sunday 24 October 2010

IT'S A HARD LIFE.........

But someone has to do it..........Sue one of the ladies from fit club asked if I fancied a trip to Thivers market and lunch out on Saturday, it took all of 2 seconds to think about it!! I have never been to the market there so off we went, we had a good look round but purchased nothing. Went for a coffee  then found the language school that I have been thinking of going to so now I know where it is, then it was decisions...decisions where to go for lunch we ended up in Brantome and had a smashing very french chomping session at a place I have never been, we had 5 courses and a coffee for 12 euros!!! It really is a hard life.

Rain.... lots of rain today the grass is soooo green should be able to start planting some bulbs with the ground getting softer.

3 comments:

Di said...

Sounds like a lovely day, oooh, where is this great place to eat, you'll have to show me!! Thanks for reminding me, we have a few bags of bulbs to plant.

trudi said...

such a hard life lol!

Claire said...

brantome ... .lovely, guess it's good even in the autumn (or better, without the hordes of tourists?)