Friday 22 October 2010

DISAPPOINTMENT............

After visiting the Horse fair on Sunday I had a good idea of what I wanted but with winter approaching I am in no hurry to burden myself, when lo and behold an advert appeared......two ponies looking for new home they looked perfect a Shetland and  a bigger pony......two phone calls two e-mails and a promise they would get back to me NOTHING  It's not meant to be.

Mr Frosty knickers appeared this morning everywhere white and crisp but it ended up being a lovely day which spurred me on to tidy the garden.

French class started this month and I am deciding whether I should try elsewhere, we may have to move up a class because there is lack of beginners. This weeks lesson I was on my own and although it was full on and I didn't get chance to draw breath it was quite enjoyable with no pounding head at the end of it. It doesn't matter where I go if your thick..... your thick!!!!

No comments: