Thursday 7 February 2013

Weather blog......

Ok this it what my blog seems to be turning into but it's bleddy awful for the last 4 weeks we have had nothing but rain, snow, wind, very cold, sunny, next day feeling a lot warmer only to be plunged back to minus.....at this point the car battery decided it had had enough out came the charger but no it was still dead of course to Bob this was a catastrophe!! When we reckoned up the poor car has never had a new battery for 7years so my neighbours very kindly got me going and off I went to the airport to pick bob up we went straight to the garage, got a new one fitted there and then so catastrophe averted.

I have lost 2 more chickens mrs scraggy neck and the little un and have decided their replacements will not be allowed out of their enclosure......we found the little one with feathers plucked either side of her little body and think it may have been a buzzard but mrs scraggy neck was nowhere to be found, no body, feathers, nothing so have no idea what happened. I like my chickens and I hate losing them,they are stupid critters but they all have their own personalities and are funny to watch.



1 comment:

Di said...

Such a shame about the chucks!x