Friday 5 November 2010

DON'T LIKE IT...........

The mess caused by digging a ditch.....the pipe has been laid and a pond shape has been dug out. We now have to wait to see where the water level is, the topsoil is being scraped off and some dips being filled in, then in spring it will be levelled, power harrowed and re-seeded......sounds very impressive but it just looks like a black muddy mess to me!!

Finished putting log rolls round my veggie plot and its been cleaned up for winter, I have dug a border in front of the wall and will fill it with bulbs.

pond......filling up
ditch and pipe
boys & their toys

2 comments:

trudi said...

ooo a project, please miss what's a power harrow? Sounds like something I might need!

bellecroix said...

Yes Trudi everyone needs a harrow thats powerful to trash the land even more.....I will send it to you when we have finished tee hee ;-)