Monday 9 August 2010

NO..........

telephone line or computer all bloody weekend.....I have been fraught with worry trying to keep track of Nookie's whereabouts, sister-in-law had to top up my English mobile for me which I have not used for ages and only keep it for the telephone numbers stored on it, next purchase shall be a good old fashioned telephone book!!!!

Nookie travelled well and arrived in Wales safe and sound, he has been turned out with two others and after a little pecking order discussion he has settled down well, he has towed SIL twice down to the field much to my surprise!! tee hee, she is not fazed by it and will sort him out I think its just excitement! he will be shod and started in work as soon as abscess foot allows.

Its so good to hear the excitement in her voice lets hope it doesn't turn to despair or he will be back on the bus to France.

I read a book over the weekend....Denis Welch's Pulling myself together. The story of her life and living with depression I find it hard to read a book but she is very current and full of gossip so I managed to get past the first page and finish it

Bob home tomorrow for two weeks thank goodness. He has his head set on painting house, windows, doors WHY!! I am going to try and get him to take me away for a few days for my birthday......pigs might fly!

3 comments:

Claire said...

phone lines are a b when they're down!
put all those numbers on the PC and synch to e.g. google, sorted

Di said...

Glad he arrived safely. Hope you get a few days away for your birthday!

trudi said...

Glad he's arrived and settling in...you can use our connection any time if you have probs!